Some Hong Kong people live like this in cages. It is estimated many 10’s of thousands by the SCMP. I will protest very soon about these living conditions at the Family Court of Hong Kong; choosing as a Christian missionary to live in a cage house outside the court house for 5 days. Bringing the sad plight of parents who are forced to live as such or on the street. Photos of Hong Kongers living in cages will be displayed to bring reality to the thousands who pass by as pedestrians The method of how this occurs will also be posted in English and Chinese.
- The question for Hong Kong peoples to ask, “Is it safe…politics…popular…right” (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- “New Hong Kongers”, You are Not Hong Kongers but Invaders (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong’s Monster Parents (southwerk.wordpress.com)
- Beijing rejects full democracy for next HK leader (bigstory.ap.org)
- HK Mother: I’m Prepared to Fight for My Son in the Next Ten Years (therealnewshk.wordpress.com)
- Pod beds come to Hong Kong (time4sleep.co.uk)
- Feeding Hong Kong (carolyeung90.wordpress.com)