Mr LEUNG Chun-ying on Sunday (September 15) to 4 o’clock, will attend the third Forum, the Forum is the fifth Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Tang Shiu Kin Victoria Government secondary school.
To protect our human rights, freedom, democracy and the rule of law, Hong Kong Liberties Union urged members of the public to participate in “white” operations, issued a silent protest to Mr LEUNG Chun-ying, ask LEUNG Chun-ying, a quick step down, the people of Hong Kong can live and work in the city.
Sunday 1:30 P.M. to the collection of Tang Shiu Kin Victoria Government secondary school outside, no banners, no banners, station during it’s no slogan, no interview to silently express the strongest message: Mr LEUNG Chun-ying stepped down! “Defend Hong Kong’s Freedom Alliance called on members on Sunday to support it! “Mr LEUNG Chun-ying this Sunday (September 15) district location: Tang Shiu Kin Victoria Government secondary school (Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai)
- Hong Kong Writers Defend Freedom of Speech (theepochtimes.com)
- Hong Kong Writers Defend Freedom of Speech (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Beijing rejects full democracy for next HK leader (sfgate.com)
- Hong Kong education by definition. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- China Rejects Open Nomination for Election of Hong Kong Leader (bloomberg.com)
- Beijing Rejects Full Democracy for Next HK Leader (abcnews.go.com)
- Speculation Mounts: Hong Kong Chief Executive’s Days Numbered (theepochtimes.com)
- The question for Hong Kong peoples to ask, “Is it safe…politics…popular…right” (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Communist Driver’s Arrest in Hong Kong Becomes Internet Sensation (theepochtimes.com)