I had two days of demonstrations this past week. Between 10-15 people each day stop by and talk to me about God, suicide, the economy, their livelihood and their support for their own human rights in Hong Kong. I am at Gloucester Road Garden (http://goo.gl/maps/29gtI) the District Court, Immigration and Revenue Towers, Wan Chi from 8am to 7pm from Monday to Friday next week as I feel that what I am doing is important to those people I meet and the ten of thousands who pass by and see a lone demonstrator for an individuals basic human right of free speech, thought, writing, press, public assembly and worship standing up for what is “right”. Many people from Hong Kong and mainland China walk by and shout out “I support you” and drop off water or even bread.
- 學民思潮 Scholarism website down. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- This is Chinese history. Will it be taught to Hong Kong students? The Tank Man, Tiananmen Square 1989 video. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Mainland Chinese Snapping Up Medicines in Hong Kong (theepochtimes.com)
- Cramped Living Spaces in Hong Kong (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Editorial daily for one or two human and child rights stories in Hong Kong. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Site visitors in one month (3,218) is astounding. 30 days ago this site was developed for Advocating and protecting children’s human rights in Hong Kong ; 宣揚及保障香港兒童人權 (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Beijing Rejects Full Democracy for Next HK Leader (abcnews.go.com)