Cowards ask the question “Is it safe?”, expediency asks the question “Is it politics?”, Vanity asks the question “Is it popular?” but conscious asks “Is it right?”. – Martin Luther King Jr. in his speech “I’m Sorry Sir You Don’t Know Me”.
Which question is right for Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong education by definition. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong takes shark fin off menu (bbc.co.uk)
- Chinese official blames Hong Kong youth for Occupy Central movement. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Beijing Rejects Full Democracy for Next HK Leader (abcnews.go.com)
- Hong Kong bans shark fin at official banquets (channelnewsasia.com)
- “New Hong Kongers”, You are Not Hong Kongers but Invaders (therealnewshk.wordpress.com)