Hong Kong children in public school and they learn love “Motherland” concepts in various forms. Most Hong Kong parents have no desire or even the basic knowledge to counter or discuss these ideas. This is Hong Kong for children and expanding through out the HKSAR.
- Hong Kong education by definition. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Personality Changes after Moral Education Camp’s PLA Talks (therealnewshk.wordpress.com)
- In English Video. Taiwan and Hong Kong. Occupy Central with Love and Peace, True Democracy, universal suffrage (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- If the foundations be destroyed. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Half a million survive on less than HK$120 (USD$15) a day in Hong Kong. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong Writers Defend Freedom of Speech (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
31st August 2013
Personality of a Cheung Chuk Shan College Student Changes after Moral Education Camp’s PLA Talks
Cheung Chuk Shan College, a famous secondary school in North Point, arranged a moral education camp for Form 1 students. Part of the camp is military education by the PLA. The parents are outraged after finding out that the school used the name “moral education” to brainwash their children. The moral camp was organised by an organisation owned by Bunny Chan Chung-bun, an advocate of Moral and National Education. Funded by the Jockey Club (US$76,000), a total of of 18,000 students participated the camp.
Biased text books, National Education Centre and China exchange tours have long been criticised for brainwashing children in Hong Kong. However, this is the first time for modal education camp to be…
View original post 506 more words