學民思潮 Scholarism is a student lead human rights group in Hong Kong focusing on political reform for Hong Kong. Please note that the site http://scholarism.com is now down. It could be a denial of service attack or just site maintenance.
Last night Anges Chow Ting, a spokesperson for Scholarism was interviewed on television for 30 minutes on a popular news program called “Night Line”. This has continued to raise the public profile of the group now numbering 170,891 likes on their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Scholarism
Our own small site humanrightchild.org was visited twice a day from Beijing, China during the first 4 weeks of starting up and then it stopped suddenly.
No doubt the Central Government in communist China pays close attention to Hong Kong groups such as 學民思潮 or the Scholarism students,
- Students! (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Teacher at controversy @ interview. (in Chinese) (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Erica Yuen Mi Ming, an interest in young people in Hong Kong. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- A very public event in Hong Kong with Scholarism students. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong viewership is overwhelming. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Students have a voice! Individually or as a group. It is correct but not in agreement. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Summer courses at schools big business in Hong Kong. Now mandatory. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)