I work with youth in HK for many years and find children kind, smart and nice and are often forced to be psychologically unhealthy due to pressures from outside of themselves that they cannot change or control.
I would say the reasons for student suicide in Hong Kong are:
1. Parents who force the children to the controlling school methods and time.
2. Parents who deal with family matters in an unnatural way such as hitting, yelling, a dominant parent, being told they are stupid or fat and an absence of meaningful child parent time.
2. Schools who have taken over parenting and control the children in an unhealthy way such as yelling at the child, unreasonable homework’s, valuing human worth by exam scores.
– Children cannot deal with this and have no way out!
18 year old boys graduating graduation HKDSE weekdays addicted playing online games, learned earlier he used thirty thousand yuan to buy net currency platform game points, its online game …
- How to Control Your Child’s Behavior (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- Parental Spyware Readily Available to Monitor Teens (wsaw.com)
- Know your own children? Not well enough (independent.co.uk)
- Think Outside the Box with Discipline (parenting-success.com)
- Laws against children are outdated and they know that (americanforchange.com)
- HK Kindergarten Books: Use Skin Colour to Distinguish Nationality – White Means American, Black Means African (therealnewshk.wordpress.com)