Children learn very quickly about foul language. It is commonly said in schools by students who learn it in the home and hear it on TV programs or from the public place. A parent needs to teach their children how to respond to it if it is directed at them directly or discuss why it is not good for the others or themselves if they use it. This is the lesson that needs to be learned.
- Hong Kong Teacher, police and foul language. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Nothing ‘adult’ about it (newsherald.com)
- Teacher at controversy @ interview. (in Chinese) (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Helpful Parenting Advice: Types of Video Games That Are not Appropriate for Kids (parenting.answers.com)
- K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Mich. Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher Who Molested … (pjmedia.com)