Mandatory summer camps for students in Hong Kong schools may be a lead up to this. This is exactly what happens in Mainland communist controlled China. Do not be deceived.
- Season of Threats Comes to Hong Kong (theepochtimes.com)
- Brainwashing Role Play in Hong Kong Textbook: Persuading Fellow Students to Join the Communist Party (badcanto.wordpress.com)
- Who is Anson Chan in Hong Kong history? 前政務司司長陳方安生 (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Journalist Brings Powerful Chinese Businessman to Bay in Hong Kong (theepochtimes.com)
Yesterday, a young netizen from a prestigious school posted photos of his Chinese history book online and criticised its contents as brainwashing. One of the photos shows a role-play, in which students have to persuade others to join the People’s Liberation Army and report their results to teachers.
Persuading Youths to Join the People’s Liberation Army
Your role is to play a staff from the Political Work Office of the Communist Party during the Chinese Civil War, persuading youths to join the People’s Liberation Army in a Guomintang-ruled district which has just fallen under the control of the Communist Party
The Brief of the Activity
1. Form a group of three. One of them plays the staff from the Political Work Office of the Communist Party. The other two play the youths from a Guomintang-ruled district which has just fallen under the control of the Communist Party.
2. The persuader…
View original post 235 more words