昨天是我們的全球會員大會的最後一天，我捉著澳洲分會的同事 Gabe，向她解釋香港人還未有普選並介紹“佔中“運動，邀請她在柏林為佔中打氣。我把所有標語紙攤開，解釋每句標語的意義，請她自己隨心選一張；她反問 “which one is the strongest message to hk people?” 於是我為她揀了這一句。thanks very much, Gabe, for your generous support! Venus Cheng‘s photo.
Translated by Google: Yesterday was our last day of global membership meeting, I kept on holding the Australian branch colleagues Gabe, to explain to her and introduced universal suffrage in Hong Kong has not been “accounted for” Movement, invited her to share in the cheer in Berlin. I put all the banners of paper spread out to explain the meaning of each sentence slogans, please choose one of her own heart; she asked “which one is the strongest message to hk people?” So I picked this one for her.
thanks very much, Gabe, for your generous support!
- UK Says Hong Kong Suffrage Must Allow ‘Genuine’ Choice – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- HONG KONG – CHINA – “Church united in demanding universal suffrage in Hong Kong, “useless to look for internal divisions” (asianews.it)
- Chater Garden Hunger Strike ongoing by new friends from Hong Kong. Please visit them. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- HONG KONG – CHINA – Universal suffrage in Hong Kong, Beijing wants to “select” candidates (asianews.it)
- Season of Threats Comes to Hong Kong (theepochtimes.com)