The nighttime was very windy making it difficult to sleep.
I spend most of the day praying for the children and families of Hong Kong. I had two secondary students stop and they shared how much they disliked their schooling. They thanked me for listening. These were not bed students but normal students and intelligent. Clearly education in Hong Kong needs to be closely examined and modified to meet the demands of the students and not the demands of the school.
A women I met shared about her costly divorce (100,000USD, 800,000HKD) and then having to move into Hong Kong public housing to survive after the divorce costs were all met. Sad. In Hong Kong living in public housing is the most affordable way to live. Again, Sad.
- Parental Alienation what is it? Is it common in Hong Kong divorces? (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Who is Anson Chan in Hong Kong history? 前政務司司長陳方安生 (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Haze Blankets Hong Kong as Air Pollution Hits Very High Level (bloomberg.com)
- Golden Bauhinia Square (capitalsonpostcards.wordpress.com)
- Portraits of the poor in wealthy Hong Kong show another side of poverty (one.org)
- Erica Yuen Mi Ming, an interest in young people in Hong Kong. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Summer courses at schools big business in Hong Kong. Now mandatory. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong viewership is overwhelming. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)