地點: 觀塘功樂道90號, 觀塘功樂官立中學
Date: August 18, 2013
Location: 90 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong, Kwun Tong Kung Lok Government secondary school
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm members of the public to venue “silent” demonstration, if there is no enough space “default station” and the public along the footpath or pavement opposite.
2:30pm-4:00pm LEUNG Chun-ying, event.
4pm residents will end, after the departure of Mr LEUNG Chun-ying, the public net of silent protesters dispersed
Hong Kong residents shall have freedom of speech, of the press, freedom of publication, freedom of Association, of Assembly, of procession and of demonstration, form and join trade unions, the right and freedom to strike.
- Another academic arrested? What is Hong Kong coming to! (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Demonstration, students and teachers support. (humanrightchild.wordpress.com)
- Journalist Brings Powerful Chinese Businessman to Bay in Hong Kong (theepochtimes.com)
- Protesters In Hong Kong Demand Democratic Reforms (hngn.com)
- Protesters rally for democracy in Hong Kong (thehindu.com)
- Hong Kong set for huge democracy rally on handover anniversary (straitstimes.com)
- Protesters target Hong Kong leader on handover anniversary (straitstimes.com)
- HK protests to demand Beijing-backed leader resign (bostonherald.com)