What solutions are offered to the problems of the people appears to me to be the peoples real concern. We have to show them that a person of their own choosing by their own vote will be best to address their concerns and why. It is an education process for those who have not had that process.
If we look carefully at how many votes the current Chief Executive of HKSAR has (he is not elected by a vote of the people) and a Legco member elected by a one person one vote of the people; Who would be the Chief Executive the people of HKSAR would choose? Any suggestion based upon the current number of votes from the most recent Legco election from a one person one vote elected member of Legco?
- Hong Kongers Demand Self-Determination – Will Beijing Listen? (theatlantic.com)
- Leader of Leung Supporter: I Wanted Bloodshed Most (therealnewshk.wordpress.com)
- The Buzz of Working at LegCo (durhamuniversityinternational.wordpress.com)
- Thousands brave typhoon rains in HK demanding China honour democracy pledge (straitstimes.com)
- HONG KONG – Hong Kong’s church warns universal suffrage or civil disobedience will follow (asianews.it)
- Against all odds (cleotsenews.wordpress.com)