Let us just use our common sense without getting bogged down into who said or did what. Violence is not a good option but civil disobedience to unjust laws is correct. Seems to make sense to me and I would suspect most reasonable people. Freedom of speech, thought, writing, press, peaceful assembly, right to worship seems to make common sense to me.
- The “New” Common Sense (haroldmillerjr.com)
- Summer of Resistance: Brayton Point Civil Disobedience in Context, From Balcombe Fracking Blockade to Idle No More! (protectingourwaters.wordpress.com)
- Protesters shut down Mogamma, launch civil disobedience movement (dailynewsegypt.com)
- Morality, law, and the role of non-violent resistance (dagonswift.wordpress.com)
- Civil disobedience as law enforcement (allthingsreform.org)
- Civil Disobedience as Law Enforcement by Jeremy Brecher (zcommunications.org)
- Redeeming the Enemy: A Call to Civil Disobedience (imeslebanon.wordpress.com)